If your employer permits employees to apply internally on their RolePoint referral website and you haven't received a notification for new jobs you have shown an interest in, there are a few steps you should follow:
- Ensure that you have completed your mobility profile:
- Limit the number of selections you have entered for each internal mobility survey question. Typically, employee users have achieved their best results by limiting mobility survey answers to between 2 and 4 selections per question:
- Check your employee email inbox to ensure that RolePoint emails have not been accidentally marked as spam.
- Ensure that you have not accidentally unsubscribed from RolePoint emails (or it is possible that your email may have bounced). If this is the case, we ask that you open a support case with our team by clicking here.
- As always please ensure that your employee email address permits delivery of external emails, i.e RolePoint emails. If not, please ask your employer's HR team if you can utilize
your personal email, i.e Gmail, with your RolePoint user account instead so that you may receive regular updates from RolePoint.
(Not sure if your employer permits internal applications? Review your employer's referral policy, and if needed, send a brief message to your locations HR manager to learn more)